When looking for interesting recipes to cook soft pretzel rolls, pay attention to unusual ingredients, such as beer and cheddar cheese because they will add a rich and delicious taste to these famous treats.
There is nothing better than these rolls, and they can make everyone happy. The best part is that they are easy to cook at home. Think about using sharp cheddar to get a more intense favor. If you do not like this taste, consider mild cheddar. These pretzel rolls can be frozen in your fridge, so that they will be ready each time you want to eat something delicious.
- Add butter in a special saucepan over the medium heat, and keep stirring it until this substance is melted completely. Add garlic and cook it until it gets a golden brown color.
- Add the flour to this mixture and stir it for a few minutes. Its color will start changing to light golden, and it is a clear sign that you need to stop. Put beer and cream, and do not forget to stir this substance constantly. Bring it to a simmer and remove your saucepan.
- Start adding cheddar cheese in small amounts and whisk this sauce mixture until it gets a desirable consistency.
There is another interesting recipe that can be used to cook soft pretzel rolls at home. Prepare such ingredients as the flour, warm water, dry yeast, salt, eggs, sugar and cheese.
- Preheat your oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a baking sheet and sprinkle some oil over it.
- Take a large bowl and dissolve dry yeast in warm water. Start stirring this substance in a gentle manner and allow it to sit for several minutes.
- Add salt and sugar while combining the flour slowly. Everything must be mixed very well until you get elastic dough. It should bounce back when poking it. Place your dough on a flat surface that must be sprinkled with some flour. Start kneading it for five minutes minimum.
- Divide it into several equal small balls and roll each one in a long rope. Do your best to keep their uniform size. Add your cheese topping and put your pretzel rolls in a preheated oven for twenty minutes. They can be served with a special warm beer dip.